Vande Bharat Trains:-
The Vande Bharat Express has changed the rail network in India. This high-speed train debut in 2019 with cutting-edge features and technology, providing passengers with a stylish and comfortable ride. With advancements like CCTV cameras, Kavachi technology, automated doors, reclining seats, and Wi-Fi hotspots, the Vande Bharat Express raises the bar of rail travel. The Vande Bharat Express is revolutionizing travel in India by emphasizing efficiency, security, and passenger satisfaction.
Currently, Vande Bharat expresses are running on 25 routes:
|1||Varanasi – New Delhi (22435)||New Delhi – Varanasi (22436)|
|2||New Delhi – SMVD KATRA (22439)||SMVD KATRA -New Delhi (22440)|
|3||Mumbai Central- Gandhinagar CAP (20901)||Gandhinagar CAP -Mumbai Central (20902)|
|4||New Delhi – Amb Andaura (22447)||Amb Andaura – New Delhi (22448)|
|5||Chennai – Mysuru (20607)||Mysuru- Chennai (20608)|
|6||Bilaspur Junction – Nagpur Junction (20825)||Nagpur – Bilaspur Junction (20826)|
|7||Howrah-New Jalpaiguri (22301)||New Jalpaiguri Junction – Howrah (22302)|
|8||Secunderabad – Visakhapatnam (20834)||Visakhapatnam -Secunderabad (20833)|
|9||Mumbai -Sainagar Shirdi (22223)||Sainagar Shirdi-Mumbai (22224)|
|10||Mumbai – Solapur (22225)||Solapur- Mumbai (22226)|
|11||Bhopal-Delhi (20171)||Delhi -Bhopal (20172)|
|13||MGR Chennai Central – Coimbatore (20643)||Coimbatore – MGR Chennai Central (20644)|
|14||Delhi Cantonment – Ajmer (20978)||Ajmer- Delhi Cantonment (20977)|
|15||Thiruvananthapuram Central -Kasaragod (20634)||Kasaragod-Thiruvananthapuram Central (20633)|
|16||Puri-Howrah Vande Bharat (22896)||Howrah -Puri Vande Bharat (22895)|
|17||Anand Vihar Terminal – Dehradun (22457)||Dehradun-Anand Vihar Terminal (22458)|
|18||New Jalpaiguri – Guwahati (22227)||Guwahati-New Jalpaiguri (22228)|
|19||Dharwad – Bengaluru (20662)||Bengaluru – Dharwad (20661)|
|20||Patna – Ranchi (22349)||Ranchi – Patna (22350)|
|21||Bhopal – Indore (20911)||Indore – Bhopal (20912)|
|22||Bhopal – Jabalpur (20173)||Jabalpur – Bhopal (20174)|
|23||Mumbai – Goa (22229)||Goa – Mumbai (22230)|
|24||Gorakhpur – Lucknow (22549)||Lucknow- Gorakhpur (22550)|
|25||Ahmedabad – Jodhpur (12462)||Jodhpur – Ahmedabad (12461)|
Varanasi – New Delhi (22435) / New Delhi – Varanasi (22436)
- On February 18, 2019, the first Vande Bharat Express train was inaugurated, and its very first route connecting the capital city of Delhi to the holy city of Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh).
- It makes stops at Prayagraj and Kanpur.
- The train is supposed to run for five days a week, except Monday and Thursday.
2. Patna- Ranchi Vande Bharat Express(22349/50): This Vande Bharat train runs between Patna Junction and Ranchi covering the distance of 380 kms in six hours. It departs from Patna at 0700 hrs and reaches Ranchi at 1300 hrs.
3)Gandhinagar- Mumbai Vande Bharat Express: The train runs on six days except Sunday. The train departs from Mumbai Central at 6:00 am and reaches Gandhinagar Capital Station at 12:25 pm covering a distance of 522 km.
4) New Delhi – Amb Andaura Vande Bharat Express: The train runs on six days except for Friday. The train departs from New Delhi railway station at 05:50 am and reaches Amb Anadaura at 11:05 am.
5) Chennai-Mysuru Vande Bharat Express: The train runs on six days except Wednesday. The train departs from Chennai at 05:50 am and reaches Mysuru Junction at 12:20 pm covering a distance of 401 km.
6) Nagpur-Bilaspur Vande Bharat Express: This train runs between Maharastra’s Nagpur and Chattisgarh’s Bilaspur. The train runs on six days except Saturday. The train departs from Nagpur railway station at 02:05 pm and reaches Bilaspur at 07:35 pm.
7) Howrah – New Jalpaiguri Vande Bharat Express: The train runs on six days except Wednesday. The train leaves Howrah Junction at 05:55 am and reaches New Jalpaiguri at 1:25 pm covering a distance of 454 km in seven hours and thirty minutes.
8) Secunderabad-Visakhapatnam Vande Bharat Express: This train runs between Telangana’s Secunderabad and Andhra Pradesh’s port city of Visakhapatnam. The train runs on six days except Sunday. The train departs from Secunderabad Junction at 3:00 pm and arrives at Visakhapatnam Railway Station at 11:30 pm.
9) Mumbai- Solapur Vande Bharat Express: This train runs between Mumbai and Solapur runs on six days except Wednesday. The train departs from Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminal (CST) at 4:05 pm and reaches Solapur at 10:40 pm covering a 6 hours and 35-minute long journey.
10) Mumbai- Shirdi Vande Bharat Express: This Vande Bharat train runs between Mumbai CST station and Sainagar Shirdi, covering the distance in five hours and 20 minutes. The train departs at 6.20 am from Mumbai and reaches Shirdi at 11.40 am. The train runs on six days except Tuesday.
11) Hazrat Nizamuddin- Rani Kamlapati station Vande Bharat Express: The train runs from Bhopal to Hazrat Nizamuddin station instead of New Delhi railway station – to save time by half an hour. This train covers a distance of 700 km in seven hours and 45 minutes. It operates on six days except Saturday. It departs from Bhopal at 5:55 am and reaches Delhi at 1:45 pm.
12) Secunderabad- Tirupati Vande Bharat Express: The train covers a distance of 660 km between the two cities in eight hours and 30 minutes. The train will begin at 6 am from Secunderabad and will reach Tirupati at 2:30 pm. It will operate on six days except Tuesday.
13) Chennai-Coimbatore Vande Bharat Express: This Vande Bharat train will run between Chennai and Coimbatore covering a distance of 495 km in six hours and 10 minutes. It will run on six days except Wednesday. The train is scheduled to depart from Coimbatore at 6 am and reach Chennai Central at 12.10 pm.
14) Ajmer-Delhi Cantt Vande Bharat Express: The latest Vande Bharat Express train will operate between Ajmer and Delhi Cantt., with stops at Jaipur, Alwar and Gurgaon. Notably, Ajmer-Delhi Cantt Vande Bharat Express is Rajasthan’s first Vande Bharat Express train. It will cover the distance between Delhi Cantonment and Ajmer in five hours and 15 minutes.
15) Howrah-Puri-Howrah Vande Bharat Express: Odisha’s first semi-high-speed train connecting the holy city of Puri to West Bengal’s Howrah, was virtually flagged-off by prime minister Narendra Modi who called it a symbol of India’s progress.
16) Thiruvananthapuram-Kasargod Vande Bharat Express: Kerala got its first Vande Bharat Express train which connects the capital city of Thiruvananthapuram to Kasargod. The train departs from Thiruvananthapuram at 05:20 am and reaches Kasaragod at 1:25 pm. It will operate on six days except Thursday.
17) New Jalpaiguri to Guwahati Vande Bharat Express: The train (Up-22227-Down-22228) runs between New Jalpaiguri to Guwahati six days in a week, covering around 410 km within 6 hours. The train departs from New Jalpaiguri in Siliguri and reaches Assam’s Guwahati.
18) Delhi-Dehradun Vande Bharat Express: The regular operations for the Delhi-Dehradun Vande Bharat Express commenced on 29th May. With a travel time of 4 hours and 45 minutes, the train covers a distance of 302 km. The train operates on all days of the week, except Wednesdays.
19) Gorakhpur-Lucknow Vande Bharat Express: This train will traverse a distance of 302 km, including a stop at Ayodhya junction, completing the journey in under four hours. The train is set to commence its regular service starting from July 9. The travel time for this route by train ranges from four and a half to five hours.
20) Jodhpur-Sabarmati Vande Bharat Express: The semi-high-speed train will run between Jodhpur in Rajasthan and Ahmedabad in Gujarat. Along its route, the train will also provide connectivity to other important destinations such as Pali, Abu Road, Palanpur, and Mehsana.
21) Mumbai-Goa Vande Bharat Express: The Vande Bharat Express runs between Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus and Goa’s Madgaon station and help in boosting tourism in the two states, according to Indian Railways.
22) Kasaragod-Trivandrum Vande Bharat Express: The Kasaragod to Trivandrum train is the best-performing Vande Bharat Express with an average occupancy of 183 per cent among the 23 pairs of such trains running across the Railway network.
23) KSR Bengaluru-Dharwad Vande Bharat Express: The Dharwad-KSR Bengaluru Inaugural Special (train number 07305) flagged off from Dharwad at 10:30 am on June 27 and departed for KSR Bengaluru after it.
24) Indore-Bhopal Vande Bharat Express: The Vande Bharat Express began its operation on two different routes in Madhya Pradesh on June 27. The train operates for six days a week after its inauguration. The train will not operate on Sundays.
25) Rani Kamplapati-Jabalpur Vande Bharat Express: Rani-Kamlapati-Jabalpur Vande Bharat Express connects Mahakaushal Region (Jabalpur) to the Central Region (Bhopal) of Madhya Pradesh.
Features of Vande Bharat Trains :-
Vande Bharat Express Trains have several safety features, including Kavach technology. The Kavach system helps prevent accidents on rail tracks.
These trains have reclining seats in all classes, and the executive coaches have the added feature of 180-degree rotating seats.
Other facilities include sliding doors, personalized reading lights, mobile charging points, attendant call buttons, bio-toilets, automatic entry and exit doors, CCTV cameras, and GPS.
The trains can run at a speed of 160 kmph.
Class Division in Vande Bharat Trains :-
Executive Class, is the Vande Bharat Express’s top service tier. It is the most significant level of class with spacious windows, cosy chairs that may recline and can rotate 180 degress which is great . Additional conveniences like Wi-Fi , charging ports and individual reading lamps are also available in this class. It has seat configuration of 2/2 . Additionally Pantry car service is present and offers variety of vegetarian and non-veg foods which are served free as the charges are already added in ticket .
AC Chair Car :-
Vande Bharat Express has another regular service classes: Chair Car . Passengers have access to charging ports and other standard facilities, and it offers comfortable sitting with less legroom than Executive Clas . It has charging ports with reading lamp facilities .
It has Seat configuration of 3-2 . Thres seats on one side and two on other side . Additionally Pantry car service is present and offers variety of vegetarian and non-veg foods which are served free as the charges are already added in ticket .
I would like to highlight few of its most advanced features which will compel you to travel at least once .
1.This train is India’s first main line multiple unit train which is capable of running at 180-200 kmph but till now speed is limited upto 160kmph .
2.Train is designed and manufacterd on International standards .
3.Train has automated doors on the main gate of each coach and sensered doors for the compartment.
4.Train is featured with Wifi , GPS , Emergency voice control in each coach through which you can talk to locopilot in case of emergency , fire detectors , smoke detectors in washrooms , comfortable seats , sensored reading lamp which will turn on/off on just single touch on the lamp, LED screens for live location etc.
For More Studies Visit https://thegktree.com